”Oil” and ”skin” in the same sentence is a recipe for disaster. But sometimes it becomes a miracle that can actually set you on the path towards a gorgeous complexion. Crazy as it sounds, face oils can work wonders on any number.
Our skin naturally makes oil and lipid, which help to prevent water loss from our skin & keep it hydrated. Face oil help to complement our natural oils.
Face oil has many potential benefits, but its main purpose is to provide an extra level of protection for the skin. In the face skin act as the face wall & skin cells act as a brick of the wall oil and lipid hold the brick together in place and prevent anything from seeping out.
Face oil helps to strengthen the outer layer of the skin. Face oils are often plant-based and derived from various parts of plants-flower, leaves, roots, etc.
Benefits of good facial oil–
face oil oils can also aid your anti-aging routine and provide antibacterial healing properties. Naturally, everyone will have a different regimen depending on their skin type and the desired outcome, use your face oil to multitask with your existing skin care products.
Reasons You Should Really Start Using Face Oils
- Reduce wrinkles
- They are good for dry skin
- They really protect your skin
- A perfect primer for your makeup
- They can shrink enlarged pores
- Calm down rashes
- They are great for banishing zits
Oil can help in preventing water loss from the skin by maintaining the skin hydration If you have oily skin there is one way of gently reducing the oil found on your skin is to use suitable light emollient oil to effectively dissolve it
How to use Face oil-
Naturally, everyone will have a different regimen depending on their skin type but the common tip is to use face oil to multitask with your existing skin care products.
- Add a few drops to your facial moisturizer or serum to achieve addictive properties.
- Face oil can also be applied after serum to allow the treatment effects of the serum to be locked into the skin
- Face oil can be applied either in the morning or evening or can be used as a spot treatment to tackle skin issues.
- Don’t mix your facial oil SPF together because facial oil can dilute sunscreen and weaken its effects so always check the label of your moisturizer.
- Use face oil twice daily, or as needed
- 4. Apply face oil sparingly
- Let the other skin care product fully dry before using face oil.
- Apply your facial oil at the end of your skincare routine
- Do a patch test before using a face oils
- Don’t replace your moisturizer with face oil
- 10. Make sure you know how to store facial oils correctly
Why Use Face Oil-
Face oil is light and easily absorbed so ideal for young skin that just warrants some additional comforts. Some oil has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial & anti-fungal properties oils with these attributes can help to reduce breakout.
NH VITA (www.nhvita.com) is the place from where you can pick the right Face oil according to your requirement which is best for your Skin.
Argan Oil-Argan oil is often referred to as “liquid gold” due to the various benefits it provides for the skin this face oil contains vitamins and E-an antioxidant that can prevent those unwanted dark spots, fine lines, and other kinds of skin damage.
Retinol Oil-It can hydrate your skin brighten your tone and clear your breakouts without irritating your skin.
Marula Oil -It contains omega fatty acids which help in the condition of dry skin. It gives moisture and reduces any redness on your skin. This is very light oil so you won’t feel greasy at all.
Almond Oil- .Used to treat dry skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis,& dermatitis. It is high in vitamin A, this oil can also stimulate the production of new skin cells which results in smooth fine lines.
Moringa Oil– Much like aloe vera, moringa oil has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to heal sensitive skin. just add a simple layer of this lightweight oil under your makeup.
Castor Oil- This oil reduce swelling and puffiness in your face. It’s also effective in treating inflamed acne and eliminating eye bags to give you skin that looks fresh.Tea Tree Oil– This oil is an excellent skin treatment for those with oily skin because of its antibacterial properties.It can help stabilize your sebaceous gland by penetrating deep into the skin and unclogging your pores.