Explore great deals on hotels in Columbia, MO with Hunt Hotels! It is the ideal spot to visit during the holidays!
Why Columbia is the best place to visit
It’s a great place to unwind and be alone. The varied activities Columbia has to offer are suitable for people of all ages. These include the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail Interpretive Center, where you can learn about Lewis & Clark’s exploration of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest, the Missouri Botanical Gardens, which have more than 2 million plants, and the Missouri History Museum, which has educational exhibits on everything from Native American life to World War II.
The most beautiful scenery in the nation may be seen when you travel to Columbia. In Missouri, the region beyond the city is known as the Ozarks, and it is characterized by gently sloping hills that are interspersed with scenic farms and woods.
Additionally, there are several parks in Columbia where you can go hiking, fishing, or simply unwind while relaxing on a park bench and watching birds soar overhead.
People in Columbia are friendly and inviting. So much so that locals commonly refer to themselves as “Mizzou” (short for Missouri Tigers). This nickname was derived from the nickname “Tigers” used by the Mizzou sporting teams. However, the locals think they have earned the right to use this nickname because they are such amiable people.
Columbia is also home to some incredible artists and sculptors that are now changing the globe.
- The culinary scene is fantastic! The restaurants and bars in Columbia will be your favourite spots if you enjoy tasty meals with distinctive flavours. In this town, you can find anything from classic Missouri delicacies like fried chicken to cutting-edge fusion food.
- In addition, there are other outdoor activities accessible to individuals of all ages! There are so many parks and trails in Columbia that are perfect for skating, rollerblading, and hiking! Your kids will enjoy exploring the outdoors here in Columbia if they want an activity that doesn’t require video games or TV.
- Additionally, you may go to college and still have a good time!
Hotels in Columbia, MO
It’s great to travel to Columbia. But that doesn’t make it any less perplexing. The greatest advice would be to just visit Hunt Hotels and make a reservation with us for hotels in Columbia, MO!
Picking one of the numerous hotels in Columbia, Missouri, can be challenging. Here are some pointers for choosing the ideal hotel:
1) Find a hotel close to the area you want to stay in. Make sure your hotel is close enough to your destination for you to use a vehicle or public transportation to return home if your vacation will take you outside of Columbia.
2) Consider the ratings and comments left by prior visitors. Your visit won’t be as stressful if you make a reservation based on positive evaluations!
Want to visit Charlotte?
Charlotte, NC is a great place to visit. With so many attractions, it’s hard to know where to start. If you’re looking for the best spots in Charlotte, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of our favourite things to do in Charlotte.
First, check out the Charlotte Convention Center. It’s a beautiful building that features great exhibits and events year-round. You can also take part in their many activities—including art classes and dance classes—or get involved with their education programs.
Next, take a walk through the Uptown neighbourhood on South Tryon Street. This historic area has been attracting visitors since its early days as a streetcar suburb of New York City (and now has lots of restaurants and bars). If you’re into antiques or vintage shopping, this is a must-see place.
Another place worth checking out is The Mint Museum of Art at UNC Charlotte College of Fine Arts (also known as “The Mint”). This museum has been around since 1982 and offers free admission to all students at UNC Charlotte College of Fine Arts (and there’s even an app for that!). The museum features works from famous artists like Andy Warhol and Alexander Calder—plus some pieces from local artists too!
If you love architecture and history, Charlotte is the best place for you!
More reasons to love Charlotte
With its beautiful skyline, delicious food, and friendly people, it’s no wonder that this city has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country.
But what if I told you there were even more reasons to visit Charlotte? Would you listen?
Well, I’m here to tell you: there are!
Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, and it’s known for its commitment to diversity and inclusion. It’s not just a city that has fast-food chains, either—you can find amazing food options in Charlotte if you know where to look!
Below are some of our favourite spots:
1. Mangia Italian Grill (www.mangiaitaliangrill.com) – This restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating, so it’s great for when the weather is nice. Their menu features fresh Italian specialities like calamari with marinara sauce, chicken parmesan, and gnocchi alla Romana (ricotta cheese pasta). There is also an extensive wine list at Mangia Italian Grill so you don’t have to worry about your drink choice!
2. Billy Graham Library!
3. Freedom Park
4. NASCAR Hall of Fame
5. Discovery Place
6. Levine museum and many more!
Flights from Charlotte
You’ve heard of Cheap Fly Air, right? This is the place where people go when they want to fly somewhere but don’t want to pay too much for their flight. We’ve got a secret trick we use, and it’s the only thing that works. And now that I’ve found out about it, I’m going to share it with you: use Cheap Fly Air for cheap flights from Charlotte.
That’s right—you can get cheap flights from Charlotte with just one click of your mouse! That’s why I trust Cheap Fly Air with my life: because they don’t just offer cheap flights from Charlotte—they save me money every time I fly there.