One of the essential things that all educational institutions pay heed to is – the safety of the learners! And why not? Safety has to be the first priority!
As the world has gotten advanced, many schools incorporated biometric systems for keeping track of students. What is saddening is- there are still educational institutions following the old-school format! For such, a School Attendance Management System (AMS) can be exponentially beneficial- often a part of School ERP software.
In the early time, teachers used to mark attendance at the beginning of the day, which was a daunting process leading to blunders! Moreover, it eats up lots of time, which teachers can utilise in teaching and shaping the character of the students.
In this write-up, you will comprehend how the student attendance management system, a significant part of ERP software for schools, can help educational institutions enhance and improvise their accuracy and work efficiency and hand over them a little more time to act and offer the best to their learners.
Student Attendance Management System – What Is It?
Student attendance management software is a part of ERP Software that permits school admins and educators to digitally mark students’ and staff’s attendance. Moreover, the school attendance management software offers an intuitive interface for hassle-free attendance marking. However, there are many standalone student attendance management systems, and investing in the ones that are a part of school management ERP software will enable you to synchronise all the alterations you made.
The Advantages of School Attendance Management System (AMS)
Without a doubt, the AMS offers multitudes of benefits. However, one of the biggest ones is- Time Saving! Utilising student attendance management software digitalizes the entire process of you taking attendance and lessens the time it consumes to finish the process.
What’s more? It improves the attendance accuracy rate, meaning leading to fewer errors. Also, it allows teachers to mark attendance daily as well as lecture-wise. Mentioned underneath are some perks of using student attendance management in your daily school routine.
- Provides fastest and more accurate attendance results.
- Saves time and resources required to take attendance physically.
- Enables you to send a notification to the guardians for safety purposes if the student is absent.
- Keeps a record of student attendance and creates daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
Software like ERP software for schools enables educational institutions to implement external hardware devices to automate student attendance. However, there are some more benefits of using attendance management software in schools. Have a look.
- With an AMS, no manual work is required to complete on a daily basis or lecture-wise.
- Lessen the chances of errors in marking attendance.
- Helps in accelerating the overall process of attendance-taking at your educational institution.
- Enhance security at and within school premises to prohibit intruder entry.
- Improve student safety by sending notifications to guardians about when their kid has entered or exited the school campus.
- Lecture-wise attendances permit teachers to keep track of students when they have left the school in between.
Selecting AMS – Things to Contemplate
Do you understand the criteria for choosing an AMS? If not, there are a couple of questions you need to ask.
- Is it user-friendly?
- What features does it provide to your school?
- Does it integrate external hardware devices?
- Can it produce reports to highlight absenteeism?
These are some of the many questions you can consider asking yourself to get the right student attendance management software.
The Bottom Line
There is no denying; by installing and implementing the user-friendly system in the school, you can not only save time but will get access to various other things too, including human-error-free attendance, etc. Furthermore, the mobile-friendly module can also increase its accessibility, allowing teachers to mark students’ attendance via smartphones at the start and end of the day!
So, for your school’s betterment, incorporating school attendance management software can take your institution to the zenith. But always bear in mind; the future of your educational institution depends entirely on how you make decisions!
As Keri Russell once said – “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”
Therefore, as a school owner, you must give it a thought! Whether you believe it or not, it is a clear win-win situation!