Burmese Ruby is a beautiful and natural ruby gemstone with a distinctive red color. It is one of the most valuable gemstones in the ruby family and is highly sought after by gem enthusiasts. The value of Burmese ruby lies in its uniqueness and rarity in the market. Many people ask why you should invest in Burmese ruby and whether it is a good idea.
What Is A Burmese Ruby?
Natural Burmese rubies are the most desired type of ruby gemstone due to their intense red color, outstanding clarity, and astrological significance. While old Burma rubies are rare and costly, they are worth the investment for those who can afford them.
Why Are Burmese Rubies More Expensive?
Burma rubies are rarer than diamonds and are, therefore, more expensive. However, the pieces tend to range in price between ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 20,00,000 per carat because of their color and clarity. As the market is highly competitive and prices fluctuate sharply even within the same weight range due to the rarity of this stone. A less expensive red ruby can quickly become more costly if it is inclusion-free and have deep red color.
- Cut – The Price of a ruby depends on how the stones are cut and polished. Faceting, which is the process of cutting a gem into smaller pieces, can increase the value of a rock. A faceted ruby will cost more than rubies cut into round or cabochon shapes.
- Clarity – The finest rubies in the world come from Burma, and these gemstones are characterized by their inclusions. Many consider inclusions to be a valuable part of a natural Burma Manik. Burmese ruby price can vary depending on the location and type of inclusion found within the stone.
Note:- Study about the treatments of ruby stone in Types and Treatments of Ruby Stone.
- Carat Weight – The old Burma ruby price per carat is affected by the rarity of rubies above two carats in size. However, as soon as a ruby exceeds three or more carats in size, the price per carat grows exponentially.
Is It Worth It To Buy A Burmese Ruby?
Burmese rubies are considered some of the finest in the world. They are prized for their deep red color and their rarity. Unfortunately, Original Burmese rubies are not easy to find and can be expensive. A Burmese ruby may be a good choice if you’re looking for a ruby for investment purposes. These rubies tend to hold their value well and appreciate over time. However, if you’re looking for ruby to wear jewelry, you need to decide if the price is worth it. A Burmese ruby can be a beautiful and unique piece of jewelry, but it is also a significant investment.
What Causes The Price Increase In Burmese Rubies?
There are a few reasons why the Price of Burmese rubies has increased in recent years.
- One reason is that the supply of these rubies is relatively limited. In addition, the quality of Burmese rubies is generally very high, making them highly sought-after by jewelers and collectors.
- Another reason for the price increase is the ongoing political unrest in Myanmar (formerly Burma). Its instability has made it difficult for gem miners to operate in the country and has made it more difficult to export the rubies.
As a result, the Price of Burmese rubies has risen sharply in recent years. Check out the Trade History of Burma And Rubies in our previous blog.
So, What Is The Best Place To Buy Burmese Rubies?
Navratan is the online gem Bazar; is a trusted and reliable dealer. We have been selling Burmese rubies for over four generations, and we know what it takes to find the best gems. When you buy from us, you’ll know you are getting the finest Burmese rubies. We are here to help you find your dream gemstone, whether it’s a Burmese ruby or anything else!
Visit our website today and buy Certified Burmese rubies online. Shop from our online store or for more information about our selection of rubies call us at +91 9982805500.
Burmese ruby is a precious gemstone that can be used in many different ways. Please comment below if you have questions about why you should invest in Burmese ruby. We are always happy to help! Thank you for reading. We are excited when one of our posts can provide helpful information on a topic!